Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dance!

My gym always leaves interesting things on the front desk counter.  Sometimes they are coupons for free yogurt drinks, recipes for yummy muffins or shakes, invitations to new classes, or even ballots to enter contests.

Today was a new one.  It was an invitation to join a flashmob this Saturday at the mall. 


Ah man.  I have always wanted to be in a flashmob!  Improv Everywhere got me into it, and it's been stuck in my head ever since.  There was even an episode of Modern Family where Mitchell surprised Cam by being in one.  Jealous!

Well, I have to work this Saturday :(  And I'll miss it.  So I'm a little bummed by that, but hey, maybe there will be a next time :)

4 comments:

Bridget said...

That would have been really cool! Too bad though. I never check the front desk at mine...i wonder if they have any cool things that I've been missing out on.

HennyPenny said...

@Bridget - I knowwww..

You should check! There could be loads of freebies :) On St. Patty's day they gave me a green smoothie. It was made of bananas, protein powder, soy milk, frozen strawberries, and spinach. It was actually really good too!

Anonymous said...

aw bummer :(

Stacy said...

I went to the mall but nothing happened while I was there. Maybe because I was in a different part? (or a different mall...haha)