Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Autumn


I have a love-hate relationship with autumn.  I love the chilly nights where you can curl up under a warm comforter, the leaves that crackle underfoot, the crispness of the air.  I do not love, however, the impending doom that is known as winter.  I get cold very easily, and once I'm cold, I'm done for.  I can take that chill and make it last 24 hours easily. So while fall is fun, it makes me dread winter in a bad way.

The best fall ever would be the one that ended with spring starting ;)

4 comments:

tea with lucy said...

This year I decided autumn was my new favourite season. Love that I can live it again through blogs in the northern hemisphere!

HennyPenny said...

Do you live somewhere warm then? Or maybe somewhere permanently cold? :)

I would miss it too if I didn't have it.

FreeFlying said...

I hate being cold. And the winter is so sad when it gets all snowy and nobody is leaving the house. But I can't help being excited for fall because it brings pumpkin carvings and hayrides and all sorts of gloriousness. I'm with you. It should just stop there.

HennyPenny said...

Ah, I love carving pumpkins too :)
And yes, winter is depressing. I don't know how some people can say it's their favourite season.. crazy, I tell ya!