Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Boo to being sick

Christmas was ok this year, but being sick put a damper on it, for sure.  I've been fighting a cold which changed my ever-present minor sinus infection into a full-blown wicked, evil one.  Antibiotics seem to be barely working so I've been hovering in pain on the fringes of all the events going on around me.  How was Christmas day, you might ask?  I wouldn't really know, because I was in a decongestant fog for most of the day.  I have this week off, so I'm annoyed at being sick.  I feel like I should be having fun and doing lots of things, when the reality is that I don't want to get off the couch.  So much for a holiday from work.

Being sick has not, however, stopped me from eating insane amounts of candy and chocolate-covered cherries.  I don't own a scale, so I'm not even sure if I have gained any weight.  Ha!  Not owning a scale is awesome!  No guilt here! :)


Anyway, I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas and are looking forward to New Years! 

No comments: