Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My First Day in S. Korea... whew!

The point of this blog is so that everyday I find at least one good thing in S. Korea. (partly, so my sister keeps updated, and partly to keep me thinking positively)

As it's my first day.. I will start with the one good thing (because there is a lot of not-so-good at the moment)

One good thing.... in Pusan there is a store the sells french imported breads.. and they're sooooo cheap. (only about 80 cents to a dollar for a small loaf of sweet bread) I dropped in for a look and bought a pineapple fruit-cicle for 80 cents and it was heavenly. Mmmm.

Well, that's the good thing.. the bad: I'm entirely exhausted. I don't think I've been this tired in my entire life (even the 16 hour car trip doesn't top this) I'm seeing sparkles in my periphery and am feeling queasy.. yet here I am.. at the school. Blahhhh.. They seem to think that I'll run on pure ambition or something. Well, when I faint while teaching a class, they'll finally get it.
In fact, I'm not going to stick around for tonight.. yeah! I'm going to bed! YEAH!
Ok, that's the end of that..

No comments: