Tuesday, May 25, 2010

North America is so far behind..

well, technologically, anyway.
Honestly.
It's very annoying to look in the newspaper and see a combination washer/dryer for just under $5000. That is sooooo expensive. AND, it's not even new technology!!

I remember being shocked and amazed when I got my first apartment in Korea. I thought it was unbelievably amazing to have a combo machine.. until I realized that everyone had one.

I personally think that greed is the reason for our technology delay. The companies wish to bleed every penny from the older models before switching to a "newer" model. How sad!
I might not be correct in this thinking, but I can't think of any other reason to wait forever to release newer machines.

Oh, and don't even get me started on cellphones......

No comments: