Monday, December 17, 2007

This year I hate Christmas

The closer Christmas gets, the more I realize things about myself...

One, I'm a physical person. This one surprises me slightly. The reason it does is because I don't come across as a touchy type of person.. But I think that's because of our dogs. Whenever I want a hug or affection, I just call one of them (usually Charlie because he's so cuddly!). And considering I cuddled them the moment I woke up, random times during the day, and right before they went to sleep... then yes.. I must be a little deprived. It sucks. I cuddled a random puppy in a store the other day.. it was afraid of me, and I didn't care.. haha.
But yeah.. it totally sucks. This society is no-touch as well as whoa-touch. No-touch is self-explanatory.. whoa-touch means I constantly see guys holding hands, rubbing each others necks, etc. It was really disturbing at the beginning. And school girls walk around holding hands too. I think it's because they separate them in school at the age when they would start noticing the opposite sex... so their affections jump to same-sex for the time being. Lots of time for dating in the late 20's.. mann..

Also, I don't like thinking about Christmas because I've never ever imagined that I'd spend one away from home. It's saddening. I get a little more depressed everyday and I don't like it. I'm trying to keep positive, but so far it's hard. One good thing.. Eric is planning something for Christmas for me.. I have no idea what.. all he said is "I have a plan.." *wink wink* That could be anything on the planet. So I have one thing to look forward to.. oh, and the Christmas musical.. it's awesome. I've gone to all of their practices and it's hilarious. I'll tape it and send it.

No comments: