Saturday, February 5, 2011

Zzz

I am tired today.  I worked almost 8 hours, came home and crashed.  I then had the strangest dream about working for a really old Romanian optometrist who didn't care if we had patients or not.  His wife was his receptionist, and if it was even possible, she was older than him.  She didn't even speak English.

The truth:  I do work for an optometrist.  But he's not old.  And I worked all day with a very chatty coworker from Romania.  Funny how your day spills over into your dreams.

Speaking of which, my hubby has developed a bad habit due to me.  I had a horrible sleep last night due to two factors.  The first being the two cups of coffee at 10pm.  Bad move on my part.  But the next....  I had a feeling it would eventually happen.  I have a problem with sleep-talking.  I used to sleep-walk a lot, so I figure sleep-talking is a lot safer and less embarrassing.  My husband has told me that I wake him up quite often with some tidbit of useless/incoherant knowledge that he just NEEDS to know at 4am.  How he is getting good marks at school is a miracle.
BUT, last night he was full-out sleep-talking.  Not once.  Not twice.  But many times.  Is sleep-talking 100% contagious over a long period of time?  I'm gonna say yes.



So much for him being a sound sleeper!  Oops!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I know how that feels. I did not want to wake up today... :o(