Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sleigh bells ring

I'm not one for winter outdoor activities.  As I've mentioned before, I get cold extremely easily and find it impossible to warm up.  Despite that, almost my entire church assembly went up north a ways for a sleigh-ride and cookout.  We couldn't have asked for a better day.  The sun was splitting the trees, the snow was sparkling, and the farmer was jolly (this may have had something to do with his "hidden" flask). 
I really enjoyed myself, even though we had gotten lost about 2 minutes away from the farm and kept going back and forth on the back roads.

I've stolen these photos, but they're too good to not share :)

 I love horses :)



My husband petting his first mule/donkey
 
photos by bonjourstacy

1 comment:

Stacy said...

haha! you little sneak! thanks for the compliment? haha :oP
And the hidden flask made me laugh...not when he offered it to Steve, but after.
(and getting lost is part of the adventure ;op)